Tuesday 12 November 2019

Green week writing part 1

Hey bloggers
This week is green week and we have eco related activitys 
And here is my first writing peace 


"The ocean is a magical place you know" my grandma said 
"They say if you go deep enough whales can swallow you whole and inside them is another world a parelell universe where you might be an grown man who can travel though time and I would be a young girl who sells clocks ! but what do I know im just a crazy old woman" she smiled as if she knew something I dident.
"Well grandma I am going to the beach today with my freinds we shall see if you are right !"
I giggled when my freinds came with their boat grandma hugged me tighter than usual 
"Goodbye my Querido" Grandma always called  me that when she was worried 
Minutes later I was water skiing by myself behind the boat 
then I felt sleepy then for some reason I let go I plunged into the water "lucky I had a life jacket" I thought  I started doggie paddling back to the boat Something was lurking beneath me!!!
then it swollowed me!
To be continued 
What do you think will happen next 
Blog ya later 
Ava
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.