Wednesday 13 November 2019

green week part 2

Hey bloggers!!!!
Here is my writing green week part 2
Enjoy
I wake up but...im not on the boat and im not in mexico!!!!
Then it hit me I got swallowed by a whale!!!
I look around it looks like london my cosin prissy showed me photos of the rainy steets 
I stood up and huh? Did I seem taller then I looked in a puddle "AHHHHHHH"
I screamed There was a srange man stareing at me!
but I was looking in a puddle that was me 
I screamed again "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Whats going on" I think "Were am I what is this place ?"
I get ahold of myself what am I going to do? 
I start walking down the street then I hear a Deep voice 
"Human You must wonder where you are"
Grumbled the deep voice 
"Yes actually I am"
I awnsered 
"But where are you?"
"I am every where"
The deep voice replied 
"I am the whale that swollowed you"
"Well thank you  lot for that"
"You are welcome"
I rolled my eyes
"I bought you here beacause you need to fix the world other wise all animals will be indanger"
"Go to the closest clock store and you shall see"
So I did I Went to the closest clock store
"Welcome to Andys clock store"
A small voice said  Please take a clock for free 
A started meesing around with the clocks I twisted a dial on one 
Then there was black 
TO BE CONTIUED
Blog ya later
Ava
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.