Wednesday 11 December 2019

Writing week 8 part 2

Hey bloggers 
Here is my writing week 8 part 2!!!!
What would you write for this pic?

"Guys baaa  where am I?"
"Milly" Julian said "Is that you?"
"No" Says milly sarcasticly 
"Of course im Milly you idiot! Baaaa"
"Why are you a sheep?" Ace asked  almost bursting with laughter
"Well so basically I got a stain on my costume for the school play and then I saw this weird looking pot with what looked like stain remover and then poof im here!"
"Weird" Julian thought "Why are you flying then?"
"I dont know... Wait im flying ...Aghhhhhh!!!" milly screamed 
"I didnt know you were afraid of hights?" ace said
"In not screaming cause im afraid of hights Im screming cause we are about to crash!"
TO BE CONTIUED


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.