Thursday 19 September 2019

Said is Dead

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful!" Cried  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena shrieked.
“Did I upset her in some way?” Inquired Lucas.
“It’s your fault” Mason sneered 
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley exclaimed 
“I like that!” Laughed  Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava glared
“I don’t want to go in there” quiverd Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea Commanded 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody pleaded
“Hey! Come over here!” Hollared Rutva
“What shall we do now?” asked Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley mumbled
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” inquired James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke screamed
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” Zac grumbled
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” whispered  Matilda

“I can’t believe it!” Mansour snapped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.