Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stargazer

  1. The Girl gazed at the Pitch black night sky though her professional Astronomer Telescope.
  2. It was an amazingly starry night 
  3. there were beautiful shiny stars everywhere.

But even though the stars all around her where 
beautiful but the ones she where focusing on I had been studying for the past hour. 
I had not seen these stars before
‘ I can't wait to show dad ‘she thought 
She scribbled in her note book, 
Packed up her telescope and left.
When she got home her mother looked distraught
`hey mum what's wrong’ l said 
‘Your father has  been called to war and he might not come back’ my  mother said and she started sobbing 
‘Oh-no’ I said feeling worried I gave mum a big hug.

To be Continued...  
This is my writing for "stargazer"
Tell me what you think
here is my art below
Blog ya later 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.