Thursday 25 July 2019

Malala Yousafzai

Image result for malala yousafzai


Your legacy:

How will you be remembered?

A person who is my hero is Malala Yousafzai

This person is my hero because She helps provide woman education all over the world after she got shot

Two words that describe this person are Determined and Brave

One thing the person does that I admire is that she did not stop fighting even after she got shot and she is still helping girls all over the world One way I can be more like my hero is by chasing my dream and go past anything in my way

Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.

I feel like im a hero beacause once I saw a girl at school and she dropped a small toy I saw it piked it up and gave it back to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.