Thursday 2 May 2019

VR session

Today  an orginization called Blake Trust came to my school. They taught us about NZ's polluted and healthy seas.They taught us by using VR headset's that is where you put on a  headset and you can look around in 360 .
This is how amazed we were.

   We learnt about lots of things. 
1. Did you know that mangroves create 76% of our air 
2. The biggest manta ray's in the world are called short tails manta rays 
3.mangroves are endagerd 
4. Whales make a sound called a whale song 
5. Water where mangrove;s breed is a mix of salt water and fresh water. 

We saw so many thing from dolphin's to giant manta rays I loved all of it.
Blog you later.  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Mehmet and I'm from Room 23. I really liked your Blog Post about VR session. I remember when I did something like this blog. have you ever tried this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mehmet
      Thank you for your comment. I really enjoyd that VR session. Did you do it as well and if you did. Did you enjoy it?
      Thanks again
      Ava

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.